2009/06/12

My name is Allison Victoria Lufi Apablaza ! I´m 12 yars old and i live in Valparaiso, Chile . I go to the Pumahue school ... And it is great :D Well i have so many friends im so funny and i´ve always got a smile in my face ! ... I love the sports, the movies , the music , read , ecology , going out with my friends , animals ! Well .. So many things ! Now my dream is a Ecology Macbook Pro ! it's so great ! ... i have so much favorites bands ! Metro station , Jonas brothers , Paramore , demi lovato and McFly ! i don´t have favorite tipe of music .. how you see i love all the music .. reggea , reggeton , rock , pop ! My best friends are .. Andrea and catalinaa ! Andrea is my best friend since we was 3 or 4 years , but with catalina .. we are best friends since we was 10 or 9 ! jajaja ! My other best friend is Marcelo ! I don't remember from where we are best friends and benjamin he is so cool i love him so much but how a FRIENDA :D ! Well this is a part of me and my life ... see more about me and others things in my blogger ! :D

1 comentario:

  1. bacan aly!! pero eres muyy posera!! jeje no importA igual eres mi amiga!! xd

    ResponderEliminar